Digitalisation has hit us - big time. And it will also hit us in the shipping industry. We will take you on a journey where we look at the overall trends with a focus on shipping.
- What is the technology outlook for 2025?
- What standards will arise on e.g. automation?
Then we will dive into a number of specific cases
- A look at the Efficiensea2 project and its potential impact on shipping
- Then we will switch to another industry: the automotive industry where we will look at some specific examples from Denmark with driverless transportation
- Finally, we will close the evening with 3D printing - what is hype - and what is the practical reality and its potential – with focus on shipping
Entry is free. Sandwiches and beverages will be provided at the events. Signing up is necessary for participation.
Alternative telephone registration with network’s secretary Helle Borch, IDA, tel. 33 18 46 50.
Remember you have to be logged in as a user at IDAs homepage, to sign up to the events. If you are not a registered user on IDA.dk, signing up is easy. Click on MIT IDA, and sign up as a user. In case of any problems signing up, please contact Møde-Hotline. Tel. 33 18 48 48, Monday- Thursday from 9.00-16.00 and Friday from 9.00-15.00